Welcome to the official website of Ozzy Kirdar, Southern California’s Premier Soft Tissue Therapy and Corrective Exercise provider.
- 18 years of experience in the health and fitness industry;
- Well educated & well rounded, working with some of the world's best athletes;
- Enthusiastic, loyal & easy to connect with.
*Soft Tissue: includes tendons, ligaments, fascia, skin, fibrous tissues, fat, and synovial membranes (which are connective tissue), and muscles, nerves and blood vessels (which are not connective tissue).
Achieve your health and fitness goals with our custom corrective exercise, nutrition & Soft tissue therapy programs.
- Maintain healthy and functional soft tissues which are tendons, ligaments, fascia, skin, fibrous tissues, fat, muscles, nerves and blood vessels;
- Increase mobility, endurance, strength & flexibility;
- Align your posture and skeleton system;
- Develop balanced muscular system which leads to well functioning nervous system;
- Learn how to use Oxygen on its highest potential by learning how to use your diaphragm and train for it- Breath properly;
- Improve blood circulation through circulatory massage;
- Lose excess body fat with proven techniques;
- Gain lean muscle, tone & shape by learning correct and safe techniques;
- Enhance agility, balance & speed;
- Build cardiovascular conditioning & stamina;
- Learn about proper nutrition consumption & a balanced diet;
- Maximize metabolism & energy;
- Refine mind-body coordination;
- Perfect the form, technique & quality of your workouts.
- Active Release Technique Therapy;
- HawkGrips IASTM Therapy;
- Deep Tissue Massage;
- Soft Tissue Manipulation Therapy;
- Circulatory Massage;
- One-on-One corrective exercise Training;
- Functional Training;
- Sport-Specific Training (Mixed Martial Arts, Triathlons, Marathons, Football, Golf, Tennis, Basketball, etc);
- Custom Nutrition Programs;
- Individualized Workout & Cardio Programs;
- Body fat Analysis;
- Online Consultation and Training Programs;
- Goal Setting & Constant Feedback.
The health and fitness world has endless possibilities––there is always more to learn and experience, and always room for improvement. Knowing this, I have spent much of my life traveling the world and have befriended many successful, world-class athletes and health providers. I have had the tremendous opportunity of learning new training and bodywork techniques from these athletes and health providers and in a wide spectrum of different sports and therapists and have used this exposure to diversify my corrective exercise and body work methods and to develop my own unique system.
I focus on combining many different training/corrective exercises techniques and body work styles to bring my client to a point where they feel very healthy, pain free, functional, aligned , mobilized, Injury free, full of energy and most importantly very Happy with their own self..Incredible results can be achieved in a short amount of time depending on how dedicated client to his/her custom program with 365 OHAF.
My success is your success, and my greatest objective is helping to boost my clients to amazing levels of health and fitness. I fully commit myself to ensure you get into the best shape of your life while actually enjoying your customized corrective exercise program and body work. I not only assist my clients to correct their body misalignment /weaknesses and also taking care of their soft tissue/bodywork therapies, I educate them about maintaining a better and healthier lifestyle outside of the gym. I believe that being a complete health and fitness practitioner gives the best benefit to my clients.
Finally, and this is crucial to remember… the healthier and more functional we become, the more confident we become. Even though we may not realize it, being healthy and feeling functionally strong affects all of the other aspects of our lives as well. It ultimately helps us to reach our goals and overall happiness. Truly, total wellness is like a circle in which each chain of your life needs to be connected. Physical health is one the most important link because it acts as a catalyst in having the ability to overcome stressful situations, illness, and most importantly, the confidence to achieve every other goal you set for yourself. When you are a healthy being, everything else in your life will be easier. Make a commitment for yourself today. Deciding to be healthy and functionally fit is the most important decision of your life! YOU DESERVE IT!
I am enthusiastic, loyal, and dedicated to your health. I will make you work hard and be proud of it. Contact me today.
CPT, CMT, IASTMT, Certified A.R.T Provider.